Call 973.755.1882 for rates.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Does my coverage include individual, couple, family, group services and psychological testing?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What are my in and out of network rates of coverage for mental health?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Are there lifetime limits for mental health?
- Does my plan include an option for an out-of-network services? If so, is the provider paid by me or paid directly by the insurance company?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How much is my co-pay?
- What is my coverage and rate for remote sessions via the internet?
- What is my coverage and rate for remote sessions via telephone?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is there an additional or separate billing code for remote coverage?
- What is the billing address for mental health?
- Please provide me with a tracking number for this call.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, check and cash are accepted forms of payment. Payment is due at the time of treatment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Request an appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.